Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Who is Tom Woods hiring?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,739
Points 60,635
Marko Posted: Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:25 AM

Last month or so I saw an interview with Tom Woods where he talked about his plans for Liberty Classrom among other things. One of the things he said was he plans to hire a new lecturer, some young up-and-coming guy who is incredible and knows loads and loads on Keynesianism, which is what he would be lecturing on.

Does this description matches anyone you know of? Maybe between us we can figure out who is that Woods was thinking of? It may be worth to check out and read the stuff from this young, future lecturer for Liberty Classroom.

PS; can't find the video right now. Will try some more. Otherwise it was an hour long interview over a videocamera, and more informal and laid back, and I think the interviewer had a baseball cap on. If somebody has seen the interview and has the link close by please post it.  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:57 AM

;)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 209
Points 3,595

Wheylous:

;)

Does the wink mean it is you?

Check out my video, Ron Paul vs Lincoln! And share my PowerPoint with your favorite neo-con
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

It's Neodoxy.

My humble blog

It's easy to refute an argument if you first misrepresent it. William Keizer

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987