Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Bad Manners

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 299
Points 4,430
Bank Run Posted: Sun, Dec 2 2007 8:28 AM

I have exellent table manners and hold doors and smile and pick up canes and help people everywhere, as a gentleman would. That does not prevent the aggregate from still detesting me!

I just got this thing about people trying to control other people. I am a rebel for trying to encourage freedom of thought and property, every chance I get. That guy knawing on a turkey leg, may just as well be the same guy that enlightens you in some way, and does that change your forced value of polite or status quo subjugation. "To not act is sometimes action". Pre-judgements are also not acurate predicters of individuals. 

I at least try to reserve my condemnation to people that actually use a violence as a means. But simply wanting to dance, or preach or whatever in a line, are not inherently causing harm to those around, yet are persecuted by masses, "I'll just phone the police". 

Some folks are probably conditioned to practise bias. Luckily not all folks are the ordainers of "what is right". I'd be deceased in civilization, if everyone was the same, or even owned each other. I could not be myself if I didn't do bad manners. Everybody flatulates. Perhaps at the table, and on a first date I may supress that urge, but if my bowels need a ballist, I am unprevented.  My girlfriend smacks me when, I lean to a side.

A nice thing about slander, is that the more it's done, the less reputable the slanderer. 

Individualism Rocks

Not Ranked
Posts 42
Points 1,905
wgeary replied on Sun, Dec 2 2007 10:59 AM
WTF are you talking about

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 369
Points 7,175
baxter replied on Sun, Dec 2 2007 1:23 PM

Try some Beano?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 299
Points 4,430

It was my response to...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/tucker/tucker89.html 

Individualism Rocks

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,083
Points 17,700
Niccolò replied on Sun, Dec 2 2007 10:19 PM

You'd think with the idiotic censorship the forum apparently possesses now, they would have stopped this post from being revealed. 

The Origins of Capitalism

And for more periodic bloggings by moi,

Leftlibertarian.org

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS