Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Do mises.com emails get access to Google groups?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Male
383 Posts
Points 8,775
Sukrit posted on Fri, Oct 16 2009 12:35 AM

I have an "@mises.com" email and was wondering if I get access to google groups? If so, can someone provide a link where I can log into this service.

• | Post Points: 20

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Male
3,260 Posts
Points 61,905
ForumsAdministrator
Staff
SystemAdministrator
Verified by Sukrit

liberty student:
IIRC, a mises.com account, functions like a Google Account, just branded to LvMI.

Actually they're more limited than that.  They utilize the "Google Apps for Your Domain Program" which doesn't include many features like Picassa and Blogger (I'm not sure about Groups).  They do come with Google Docs, Calendar, and Sites however.

"the obligation to justice is founded entirely on the interests of society, which require mutual abstinence from property" -David Hume
  • | Post Points: 25

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Male
11,343 Posts
Points 194,945
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

IIRC, a mises.com account, functions like a Google Account, just branded to LvMI.

I have seen people in Groups with mises.com accounts, so I suspect that you can use it for them.  Go to the Google Groups homepage, and try to log in with your Mises.com credentials.

"When you're young you worry about people stealing your ideas, when you're old you worry that they won't." - David Friedman
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Male
3,260 Posts
Points 61,905
ForumsAdministrator
Staff
SystemAdministrator
Verified by Sukrit

liberty student:

Actually they're more limited than that.  They utilize the "Google Apps for Your Domain Program" which doesn't include many features like Picassa and Blogger (I'm not sure about Groups).  They do come with Google Docs, Calendar, and Sites however.

"the obligation to justice is founded entirely on the interests of society, which require mutual abstinence from property" -David Hume
  • | Post Points: 25
Top 200 Contributor
Male
383 Posts
Points 8,775
Sukrit replied on Fri, Oct 16 2009 1:13 AM

Yeah I tried logging into Google groups with my mises.com account but it didn't work. I assume this help article is relevant:

http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46438&cbid=1qu23unzo2y21&src=cb&lev=index

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS