Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Using the Internet to proclaim being anti-tech

rated by 0 users
This post has 83 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Freedom4Me73986:
So why won't you read the links I post? If you took the time to realize where I'm coming from you might not be so quick to write me off as crazy.

I know exactly where you're coming from.  You're coming from a modern dwelling of some kind that includes electricity, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, and probably telephone and television.  You're sitting in front of a modern computing device, connecting into an internet of servers and sending messages about how you are anti-technology and anti-civilization.

You're using technology to proclaim how you are anti-tech, and going on and on about how you wish to live outside of civilization, while sitting in the comforts of civilization and refusing to leave.

Go live in the woods and stop using technology and I might start to take what you say even remotely seriously.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

I know exactly where you're coming from.  You're coming from a modern dwelling of some kind that includes electricity, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, and probably telephone and television.  You're sitting in front of a modern computing device, connecting into an internet of servers and sending messages about how you are anti-technology and anti-civilization.

So what? How does that detract from my message any more then anarcho-capitalists living in the state and using state roads and services discredits anarcho-capitalism?

Go live in the woods and stop using technology and I might start to take what you say even remotely seriously.

So when I announce my departure from civ you'll retract everything you've said on this forum?

Also watch the vid I posted about fluoride/aspartame.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Freedom4Me73986:
"You're coming from a modern dwelling of some kind that includes electricity, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, and probably telephone and television.  You're sitting in front of a modern computing device, connecting into an internet of servers and sending messages about how you are anti-technology and anti-civilization."

So what? How does that detract from my message

any more then anarcho-capitalists living in the state and using state roads and services discredits anarcho-capitalism

Use your computer to read these.

"Go live in the woods and stop using technology and I might start to take what you say even remotely seriously."

So when I announce my departure from civ you'll retract everything you've said on this forum?

Did I say that?  How the hell do you get that from what I said?  Oh wait.  That's right.

Also watch the vid I posted about fluoride/aspartame.

Go live in the woods.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (84 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS