Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Michigan Gov. Plans on Killing Thousands of Local Farmers' Pigs

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2012 5:49 PM

http://www.naturalnews.com/035372_Michigan_pigs_farm_freedom.html

And it plans on arresting all local farmers who are raising pigs with the "wrong hair color".  Even though these types of pigs have been raised in Michigan for decades.  The Pork Industry is believed to be behind the new facist laws designed to take out their compeition.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

The gov is doing everything it can to keep people from being self-sufficient. Living off-the-grid is being made illegal as we speak.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:40 PM

@F4M: As usual, you have it completely backwards. While it is true that government obstructs small business in an effort to regularize economic activity to make it more taxable, the primary mischief of government is its erosive effect on the division-of-labor. One of the most important lessons of economic science is that specialization is the fount of human wealth and prosperity. You're all backwards.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

@F4M: As usual, you have it completely backwards. While it is true that government obstructs small business in an effort to regularize economic activity to make it more taxable, the primary mischief of government is its erosive effect on the division-of-labor. One of the most important lessons of economic science is that specialization is the fount of human wealth and prosperity. You're all backwards.

Clayton -

Why do you assume I'm against the DoL just because I want to be self-sufficient and live poison-free?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,389
Points 21,840

I'm going to be honest limitgov,I don't really trust your posts or views; but for the sake of argument I'm going to accept this as true to use this as a bully pulpit.

Those of us with half a brain on the outside looking in may have the urge to cry foul to typical  "general "leftist for being contradictory for caring about such things as "animal rights", veganism, or whatever if the evil "corporations" or anthing "right wing" slaughter pigs by the thousand for no "good" reason and be suscpiciousyl quiet or "lukewarm" under an Obama act - however this is wrong..there is no such thing as a contradiction. 

The fact is the left owns the language of power, fashion, and custom, and that is all that matters - that is what is interesting... nothing else.

And the only reason any of us would noticesuch a thing is because we are on the outside looking in. 

"As in a kaleidoscope, the constellation of forces operating in the system as a whole is ever changing." - Ludwig Lachmann

"When A Man Dies A World Goes Out of Existence"  - GLS Shackle

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS