Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Ron Paul will win majority of Delegates in Louisiana!

    Everyone knows Rick Santorum won the La. GOP Primary. What most people don't know is the Primary is just a dog and pony show. The vote that counts will be on April 28th a Saturday from 8:30am till noon. Most people don't know that. I live in Louisiana and I haven't heard anything on the local...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Bill on Tue, Apr 17 2012
  • americans elect

    have we heard of americanselect.org ? http://www.americanselect.org/ about it on zerohedge http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-presidents-day-why-cant-we-nominate-our-own-president-we-can-we-are and wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_Elect perhaps readers can help get the word out...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by chessking1991 on Mon, Feb 20 2012
  • The caucuses tonight

    Here's what's going down: Colorado Precinct Caucuses Precinct Caucuses meet in each precinct at 7p MST to choose delegates to the County Assemblies and District Conventions. Caucuses last about 1.5 hours. There is no formal system applied in the Precinct Caucus to relate the presidential preference...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by John James on Tue, Feb 7 2012
  • Nevada GOP Caucus

    There's no doubt a story with Storey... Storey County 100% reporting M. Romney 28.2% 53 R. Paul 27.7% 52 N. Gingrich 25.5% 48 R. Santorum 18.6% 35 Even though Nevada's delgates are fully proportional and not apportioned by county winners, this is still a little too coincidental.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by John James on Sun, Feb 5 2012
  • Iowa Caucus LIVE

    http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/primaries/results/live/2012-01-3
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by John James on Tue, Jan 3 2012
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)