Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • New book: Looking Backward: 2012-2162 A View from a Future Libertarian Republic

    Hey there, I am a libertarian student from France. I thought introductions were in order since it's my very first post here. I would like to start right away with a piece of literature I thought you might be interested in. The book is called Looking Backward: 2012-2162 A View from a Future Libertarian...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blueglasnost on Thu, Mar 29 2012
  • Re: 500,000 Libertarian activists

    Move to Montana as fast as possible. The Libertarian Party has a Free State Project. After discussions and a poll they selected New Hampshire (pop 1.3 million). After the get 20,000 libertarians to sign up and commit to move to NH, they will be able to elect a libertarian legislature and governor and...
    Posted to General (Forum) by cryptocode on Fri, Apr 10 2009
  • Re: Who was the worst president?

    I'm glad to see someone finally fingered the false libertarians in the bunch. We can debate for hours as to which commie (FDR) or fascist (Lincoln & Bush 2) did the most dammage. However, we should all be particularly incensed when, under the banner of Liberty, a politician (or anyone else for...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Ghost_of_Brutus on Sat, Jan 26 2008
  • War and the Economy

    Okay, I'm a staunch believer in the idea that warfare is always destructive to the economy, and should thusly only be undertaken with extremely careful scrutiny and even then only as an act of self-defense. I was in a debate about the recent (supposed) threats that five Iranian PT boats were placing...
    Posted to General (Forum) by CShirk on Fri, Jan 11 2008
  • Good History Book Recommendations

    I'm eager for suggestions as to good books on the French Revolution (besides Burke's Reflections , of couse). Personally, I'd appreciate suggestions for French-language books, but the appeal of those to other users might be limited. In general, I wonder if other users can recommend good history...
    Posted to General (Forum) by bszoka on Thu, Dec 27 2007
  • Conceived in Liberty, vol. 5

    I know Rothbard never finished the fifth edition, but still, any chance that what he did write will be released?
    Posted to General (Forum) by allixpeeke on Fri, Nov 30 2007
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)