Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Contact us if you have any difficulty in buying Timberland

    Do you have any issues on how to purchase Timberland Boots . If you have difficult in ordering, welcome contacting timberlandshoesdiscount@gmail.com , I am always at your service. Timberland Boots store shoots for perfect footwear, we will not give up. South Korean Foreign Affairs Ministry of Foreign...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by yvonnechen on Sun, Jan 16 2011
  • Amazon Boobs, Ancient Gods and the End of Evil

    Thought you all might like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2wQAQCip8
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by CoolUserName on Mon, Jan 3 2011
  • Who are Canada's 'freemen'? - Very interesting - any thoughts on this movement or article?

    Personally my favourite part of this article is when they bring in Timothy McVeigh, and bring up conspiracy theories and violence perpetrated by "freemen" Seeing as the majority of violence in our society is perpetrated by people who are completely within our system of laws and rules, one might...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Redmond on Sat, Oct 30 2010
  • A Socio-biological perspective on politics and classical libertarian thought.

    Hey everyone, so this is my first post. i've written my ideas in essay form because other people are likely to read it and i don't like changing the introduction around. hope you enjoy and try at answering my questions. although i think the likely hood is that you will disagree with at least...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cyther Lynx on Fri, Oct 8 2010
  • The warlords would take over.

    I was reading Murphy's piece, Would the Warlords Take Over , and am thinking they very well might. Under anarchy, groups could arise that see no problem with forcing others to do what they want. In fact, such groups may become dominant. In fact, isn't this the definition of the State? Isn't...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by William Green on Sat, Aug 21 2010
  • Theodore Kaczynski

    I'm sure many of you are familiar with the work of Theodore Kaczynski (the Unabomber). I read his manifesto and, not expecting anything too smart or logical, it actually made a lot of sense. The man is really smart. I was delightfully surprised. "Modern society is in certain respects extremely...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sun, Jul 11 2010
  • Anarchy Defined

    What is anarchy to you? I'll use a quotation by Emma Goldman to start. Anarchism, then, really stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. Anarchism...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Fri, Jul 9 2010
  • Provisional Irish Republican Army

    The goal of the IRA is to remove North Ireland from control of the United Kingdom so that Ireland can be a united nation again. I was asking a friend of mine who's Irish, and he said that he also believes Northern Ireland should be a part of a united Ireland again. However, it's hard for me to...
    Posted to History (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sun, Jun 27 2010
  • Is anyone interested in some libertarian science-fiction?

    I have just published my first novel after five years of hard work, and it is now available on Amazon.com. Eventually, I will have a website up and running with an option for a free download of the entire manuscript, but in the meantime it is available for purchase if you are interested. Called Withur...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by gocrew on Tue, May 4 2010
  • "Private option" for government?

    I know Ron Paul has mentioned support of this sort of proposal before, but I wasn't really able to find much else on this idea. Has there been any thought given to promotion of a "Private option" for government? That is, people voluntarily giving up their "protections" like police...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Marked on Fri, Apr 16 2010
Page 2 of 7 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »