Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: Agorism activity

    Junior, you need to slow down. [quote user="Niccolò"]As for Robert Pape, he discovered that suicide bombers were being paid to blow themselves up and were not instead doing it out of an abstract desire of revenge centered on a valid us vs. them mentality? Interesting. I'll have to...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Tue, Aug 5 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]You're so repetitive. And please, how does "lashing out" at you equate to "losing" an internet argument. Where is written in stone that using "vulgarity" means lacking substance? I think the vulgarity is funny; you re-act to it...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Mon, Aug 4 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    You used "idiot" 3 times. That is a sign that you are losing. You should be able to defend your position in an argument without resorting to personal attacks. That said, I have The Prince in front of me and will leave it near my computer. If you have been posting sincerely, I would expect you...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Mon, Aug 4 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]You really are a joke, you know? You get your thong in a knot every time someone responds to Rev. Jimmy and you attack college students for... being college students simply because of some pent up rage that you can't take out because your wife ain't given...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Mon, Aug 4 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]Why would I follow a cult?[/quote] Why do you keep calling it a cult? Your stated reason for doing so have already been proven to be lies. [quote user="Niccolò"]Agorism is by definition counter-economic. This is not a "nothing phrase."...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Mon, Aug 4 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]I'm not refusing to collaborate with other Agorists or to give any information - in a secure location. This is not a secure location, ergo, I'm not going to do it. As for who teh cult leader is. Yes, anyone that plans to move a group of people, not to mention...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Mon, Aug 4 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]Take it up with the top strategists in the world. Start with Machiavelli.[/quote] Sure, I've got a copy of the Prince right here. You do realize that he wrote it for the Medicis, as a guide to rulership, but that it is ideologically negative, or that it's...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Sun, Aug 3 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]I don't know how many Agorists are currently in action. Agorism, by nature, is to be decentralized - something cultists like you would not understand - so it would defeat the purpose to know how many, at what point, at what time, and all the other inconsequential...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Sun, Aug 3 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]Que superman music. *dah tuh dah dah! libby to save the day*[/quote] Still nothing substantive. [quote user="Niccolò"]Already explained the difference between Agorism and counter-economics, see the charts.[/quote] Saw your charts. They are based...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Sun, Aug 3 2008
  • Re: Agorism activity

    [quote user="Niccolò"]Even further back I pointed out how SEK3 already addressed the issue by pointing to the Soviet Union and it's large black market that basically served as the economy for the average person, sans protection agencies that actively defend people from the government...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by liberty student on Sun, Aug 3 2008
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)