Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Hermann Goering on Anthropogenic Global Warming

    Copperhead , you won some points (particularly with hjmaiere) with your initial post comparing AGW and terrorism, but you just lost plenty by mixing up your own legitimate views with fairly trollish nonsense. If you don't like my hyperbole in trying to show what I see are the clear differences between...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TokyoTom on Wed, Apr 16 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)