Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round Two (Music Video)

    I thought that the folks on this forum would appreciate this music video that I came across. Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round Two http://www.youtube.com/embed/GTQnarzmTOc Enjoy :) P.S. I apologize for double-posting, I realized that this forum was more appropriate. Mods, please delete the...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Chris on Thu, May 5 2011
  • Inspiration for Master Thesis Topic - Thorsten Polleit - Monetary Economics

    Hey all, I will be about to write my master thesis with Thorsten Polleit as first corrector. His page on mises.org: http://mises.org/articles.aspx?AuthorId=793 Do you have any inspiration for us regarding an interesting topic that is worth to be investigated? Best regards Alex
    Posted to General (Forum) by tschyross on Sat, Oct 9 2010
  • German Economists

    Does anybody know of decent German economists, if not completely Austrian in perspective, at least friendly to the ideas in that sense? Preferably someone who has been a minister or part of the German government in one way or another in the past? I'm from El Salvador, and an organization I work with...
    Posted to General (Forum) by rmolina4819 on Wed, Jun 2 2010
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)