Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Cap-and-Trade Ignorance

    Hello all...I have been educating my "liberal" friends on the toxic Cap & Trade legislation. I got this response from one of my environmentalist friends. It's absurd. This is what we are up against...to wit: Be careful. Don't become a Republican nationalist. Ron Paul's people...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by jnitti4000 on Thu, Jun 25 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)