Showing related tags and posts for the History forum. See all tags in the site
  • Who Killed Max Good Bank? (about Peter Schiff's latest book)

    hi there So I really enjoyed Peter Schiff's latest book "How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes" so much that I've started giving it to other people to read. The first person I loaned it to me asked who really killed Max Goodbank? In other words which historical character(s) does Max...
    Posted to History (Forum) by Jachin Rupe on Tue, Jun 15 2010
  • Re: I REALLY hope DiLorenzo tackles FDR next

    If you want to see FDR taken to the woodshed, go to the book Bye-Bye Sweet Liberty, by jwthinkwright, and read Chapter 19, Heaven, an update.
    Posted to History (Forum) by Scott Mansfield on Sat, Jan 3 2009
  • FDR and hope?

    Hey guys I just recently wrote in my blog who I felt were the worst presidents of all time and I of course put FDR up there. However I keep hearing the argument that he gave people hope or he gave people a sense of purpose. I thought people would prefer food in their stomachs instead of some sense of...
    Posted to History (Forum) by Aristotle100 on Sat, Oct 25 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)