Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Internet Bubble - Caused by Government?

    [quote] Was the famous internet tech bubble caused directly by government/central banking?[/quote] Yes. The question is which way it caused it. The Rothbardians think that it, and all other economic crises at all times with no effort to check the actual facts, was caused by the Federal Reserve inflating...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Kaz on Mon, Jan 3 2011
  • Inspiration for Master Thesis Topic - Thorsten Polleit - Monetary Economics

    Hey all, I will be about to write my master thesis with Thorsten Polleit as first corrector. His page on mises.org: http://mises.org/articles.aspx?AuthorId=793 Do you have any inspiration for us regarding an interesting topic that is worth to be investigated? Best regards Alex
    Posted to General (Forum) by tschyross on Sat, Oct 9 2010
  • Re: Spot the error

    Fri. 10/04/23 18:31 EDT . post #63 [quote user="E. R. Olovetto"] I think he's saying that it is "moving money out of risky investments and putting the money into banks", because banks aren't safe investments.[/quote]haha! That's not it, but it's a good point. I totally...
    Posted to General (Forum) by MMMark on Fri, Apr 23 2010
  • Looking for used Richard Maybury "Uncle Eric" books (or similar)

    My son will be turning 8 years old soon and he is exceptionally bright for his age...and he is really showing a strong interest in economics and politics. He already understands the value of collecting gold & silver over paper money, and totally understands inflation as well! During the presidential...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Erica Thomas on Wed, Jan 28 2009
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)