  • Thoughts on this SF School of Economics

    http://sfschoolofeconomics.com I was at the Peter Schiff meeting in SFO Thanksgiving Weekend. The place was packed, standing room only. While he was giving his speech, I stumbled upon a flyer lying around promoting the San Francisco School of Economics (It had nothing to do with Schiff himself.) What...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by ViennaSausage on Tue, Dec 9 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)