Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: On Public Schools and A Particular New Rule in General

    [quote user="Paul Grad"] Torsten --- You say "I doubt barbarians will try to loot a place with armed citizens and without a state police force protecting their "human rights". The examples of Genghis Khan, the Japanese warlords, and the German Army in WWII spring to mind. I doubt...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Tue, Dec 11 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)