Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Wouldn't IP be legal in an anarcho-capitalist society?

    In the spirit of Stephan Kinsella's philosophy concerning the invalidity of Intellectual Property, I requested taking his course on this subject through the Mises Academy for free--just a download of the lecture is all I wanted. The reply was that the course is not free. So much for upholding your...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Bruce Ogden on Tue, Mar 8 2011
  • Property is theft?

    There's a question that's been bugging me about libertarian property rights theory for some time now, and I couldn't quite figure out how to formulate it until yesterday when I was reading Kinsella's "Against Intellectual Property." Kinsella says, [W]hat is the harm in. . .recognizing...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Richard Marmorstein on Sun, Jun 27 2010
  • Intellectual Property and liberty restriction

    In the past few weeks I've set my mind to educating myself on IP. To a large extent I find myself agreeing with the argument put forth by Kinsella and Tucker, however there is one argument put forward by some Objectivists like Diana Hsieh that precludes me from comprehensively rejecting IP (at least...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by alexander on Sun, Dec 13 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)