  • Re: Can an economy grow with 0% savings?

    I'm just saying if the entire issue of the OP is based in sloppy definitions and not being clear on terms, I don't think it makes much sense to just throw out more careless statements to try to answer it. Half the problem people have understanding a lot of these concepts is not being taught the...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by John James on Thu, Jun 2 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)