Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Utah Governer Signs Curreny Amedments

    This was a few days ago. Does anyone have any opinions or ideas that might shut down the gleam of optimism I have for this bill? I'm just wondering if it could possibly catch on any time soon. http://le.utah.gov/~2011/htmdoc/hbillhtm/HB0317S01.htm
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Braden on Tue, Mar 29 2011
  • Re: Inflation vs. Deflation FINAL

    One future prediction I am certain of. When the Federal Reserve triples the base money supply in two years, while production is collapsing, then prices will rise. When the dollar loses its reserve currency status then prices will rocket. As far as today's CPI numbers are concerned, two things. One...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by bearing01 on Wed, Apr 15 2009
  • Bill O'Reilly: "The government always controls money."

    This evening, Glenn Beck was on Bill O'Reilly's show, "The O'Reilly Factor." In the segment, Glenn Beck tells Bill that the American people don't have monetary or economic freedom and that one of the reasons we don't is because the U.S. government controls the monetary system...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by jdcoffey on Fri, Apr 3 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)