Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: Ron Paul's League of NON-Voters

    I will be writing in "none of the above" my district is weak for congress. Not a libertarian running for senate so I will vote the Constitutional Party guy, even though they reek of pietism. No offense to any faithfull out there, it is my stand that liberty need not the crutches of god. Has...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Bank Run on Thu, Sep 25 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)