Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: The Gospel of Bastiat

    The Art of War is a fun read, it's short. Well I am sure the first principle in any school of note teaches, the only justification of using this skill, which is self defence, is to defend oneself, or that of those he loves. I can do nothing with sadists. How 'bout y'all, got ideas? I feel...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Bank Run on Tue, Jan 15 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)