Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Delete the Income Tax

    When Ron Paul was running in 2008, he said that by taking away the income tax we'd have to reduce the federal budget by $1 trillion. But, if I recall correctly, we spend $1 trillion on welfare each year. I know people say there will be riots in the streets if a president did away with all social...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sat, Jul 17 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)