Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Abortion Problem

    I believe in the right of abortion. It is woman's body and she does it as she wishes. However, either fetus or a more grown baby ( still inside the womb ), aren't they different bodies? If yes, doesn't that make the abortion, the intervention of the woman in other bodies without consent?...
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Wed, Aug 22 2012
  • Is the human fetus a parasite according to science?

    this is what i saw on yahoo: THIS IS SCIENCE: FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body: as a zygote, it invaded the woman's...
    Posted to General (Forum) by gale routh on Sat, Feb 4 2012
  • Aborted fetus foods?

    This is too weird.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Sun, Jul 17 2011
  • Re: The irrational atheists

    [quote user="Maxliberty"]I await the hysterical repsonses. Let's try just this once for those of you (pro-abortion/pro-agorist crowd) who oppose my arguements to actually present some of your own, or at least articulate what exactly you think is incorrect with the arguement I am presenting...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charles Anthony on Mon, Sep 15 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)