Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Anarchist Riot in Greece

    Well, its "make the best of a bad situation." Even if the police did protect us, there would still be an issue of taxation. but agreed. So long as they do take our money as taxes, they ought to at least uphold their obligation they claim to have, to protect life, liberty, and property. That...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Attackdonkey on Mon, Dec 15 2008
  • Property rights on Water : Somalian Pirate's Edition

    I read this on NYT article on Somali pirates. The piracy industry started about 10 to 15 years ago, Somali officials said, as a response to illegal fishing. Somalia’s central government imploded in 1991, casting the country into chaos. With no patrols along the shoreline, Somalia’s tuna-rich...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by prashantpawar on Fri, Nov 21 2008
Page 2 of 2 (12 items) < Previous 1 2