Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: It's Not Government. It's Not Capitalism.

    [quote user="Thescout"]I believe in pragmatism. I'm a filthy statist, actually. [/quote] "...Dreams, that governments will keep you free, Dreams, that it ain't just war and slavery, Dreams, of your enforced equality, You keep dreaming, of your god democracy, You keep dreaming,...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by onebornfree on Sun, Mar 3 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)