Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • Best Economics University?

    I am a post professional with a degree in aeronautics and am now at a crossroads in my life after finishing ten years in the military. I would like to get a second degree in economics but am unsure which universities are best suited to the task. My previous experiences with economics classes were less...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jon T. on Sun, Mar 14 2010
  • Introduction to Economics

    Should I first read Rothbard's Man, State, and Economy or Mises' Human Action ? I will have study guides for both.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bboy on Fri, Nov 27 2009
  • Beginner Hello and Guidance Request

    Hello everyone, My name is Sam. I have beginner knowledge in economics. I took a course in microeconomics last spring and thoroughly enjoyed the course. A close friend of mine talked to me about Austrian economics and it has intrigued me. I would like some help on several things: 1. Where do I go / start...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by sam.burton on Fri, Oct 9 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)