Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Which scientists to trust regarding global warming

    To answer the thread title question, Richard Lindzen if MIT is one I believe. If you're really interested, here's a great lecture . But even without getting into the science of it, for me, there's just too much shady happenings for me to put a lot of stock in the whole idea... I realize this...
    Posted to General (Forum) by John James on Thu, Mar 31 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)