  • Re: Bitcoin DO NOT WANT!?

    [quote] There's a difference between a promise and a contract. The latter is enforceable, the former is not.[/quote] No there isn't. A promise IS a contract. If Piet promises Mike to pay him US$100 next week then Piet is lawfully liable to do so. Your problem is just to prove that Piet made this...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Torsten on Tue, Jun 26 2012
  • Selling videogames without IP...what do you think?

    So I am in an odd place... I adhere wholly to the libertarian viewpoint that "IP" is actually an unethical state monopoly, but I am an entrepreneur in an industry (videogames) where it's tough to find people who agree, and even harder to convince them that this is a sustainable practice...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by vagrantpostman on Sat, Feb 19 2011
  • Misc. Economic Questions

    I am probably going to be attending an lecture later this week at a local college given by Keynesian economists, and I want to go prepared. This lecture will be on the labor market, poverty, and wealth distribution. I have very little idea of the Keynesian theory of all that, so if someone could give...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Savannah Liston on Mon, Nov 16 2009
  • Re: Copyfree: Alternative to Copyright, Copyleft, & CC ?

    [quote user="Nitroadict"]How does one use the PDL; or more specifically, what symbol(s) does one use on say, a blog, to signify the use of the PDL?[/quote] Information about how to notify that content is distributed under the terms of the PDL can be found on this page: http://pdl.apotheon.org...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by apotheon on Mon, Oct 13 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)