Showing related tags and posts for the Newbies forum. See all tags in the site
  • What about Arizonas' new law is it legal and is it profiling?

    As we all know Arizona just passed a new law I think it legalizes profiling and could spread to other states in the country. If I run a red light pull me over and give me a ticket don't ask me my nationality.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by David James on Fri, May 7 2010
  • Student Loans

    How do government subsidies make college more expensive?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Captain America on Sat, Jun 6 2009
  • People Food?

    I was thinking about this case a while ago from Europe, where this man posted an ad looking for someone to eat. A few people answered but most backed out, and he respected their decisions. He even went to a movie and ate a pizza with one of the guys who backed out at the very last minute. Finally someone...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by JawofMalak on Tue, Apr 14 2009
  • siamese twins?

    Ok, so here is an astoundingly stupid question......I am wondering how siamese twins should be treated in a free society. Here are a few questions..... 1. Would siamese twins be treaed as 1 person, or two? (I am guessing two?) 2. what if one half of a siamese twin wanted to kill himself? Could he do...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Eric on Tue, Oct 14 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)