Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Fractional Reserve Banking

    Regarding the distinction between claims on investments and notes, I don't necessarily see the difference. If notes are given to a debtor, then the debtor can use the notes as if they were claims to the actual assets they represent. I don't see the difference in the "note" versus "the...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Wade on Mon, Aug 3 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)