  • Interest rate time structure

    Hello, I'm currently reading Rothbard's Man, Economy and State. Rothbard states in his discussion of the time structure of interest rates that the market tends to equalize the rates across the yield curve (pp. 445-450). I feel that Rothbard omitted an important discussion regarding the sensitivity...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by giladr on Thu, Aug 13 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)