Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Austrian economists in public universities?

    Thanks for the info Inquisitor. The Agricultural Economics Program at Missouri University caught my eye, as I have an extensive experience with the agricultural industries. Also, I could make it as a consultant from within the family business. But, is an Agri Econ program really a good idea to work in...
    Posted to General (Forum) by gussosa on Sat, Feb 2 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)