  • Re: Why do prices keep changing

    [quote user="Sieben"]A price change implies that the market was wrong about the previous price.[/quote] Wrong. Sometimes value changes. In fact, a lot of time value changes. [quote]I'm just confused. EMH isn't working. I don't buy Keyne's line that "Markets can remain irrational...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by John James on Wed, Mar 9 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)