Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Environmentalists in attack mode

    I don’t think that the Mises-publications on environmentalism can withstand expert attacks. I now give you the *unique* opportunity to train fending of environmentalists by fending of me (I am a rather mediocre environmentalist so this is a good starting point). Imagine the following problem: Someone...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Nadjeschda on Tue, Nov 9 2010
  • Re: What is a good idea for a presentation about the environment?

    Eliot, you might address any "tragedy of the commons" issue, where a resource is unowned, owned by the "public" or privately owned but where transaction costs make it difficult to identify others who use or pollute the property. In these cases, users have little incentive to invest...
    Posted to General (Forum) by TokyoTom on Mon, Nov 3 2008
  • Video: Why Young People Should Become Free-Market Activists

    Greetings. I have made a video which you might enjoy and which has been entered in the Today.com video contest. “ Why Young People Should Become Free-Market Activists ”: http://www.today.com/video/view/why-young-people-should-become-free-market-activists/play-612/ This video is intended to...
    Posted to General (Forum) by G. Stolyarov II on Thu, Jun 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)