Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Homeschool vs Formal School

    If I could add another benefit to homeschooling that is not often mentioned: the education benefit to the parents . If you take responsibility for your own child's education, the result will be that everything you learned through the school years will be presented to you again, as you teach your...
    Posted to General (Forum) by cavalier973 on Tue, Nov 17 2009
  • Re: Homeschool vs Formal School

    http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/homeschooling-arch.html That is the homeschooling archives on lewrockwell.com. There is a lot of useful information there. Homeschooling is actually superior to formal schooling in regard to the social life of your child. While children in formal school will interact...
    Posted to General (Forum) by cavalier973 on Mon, Nov 16 2009
  • Re: On Public Schools and A Particular New Rule in General

    [quote user="CurtHowland"] [quote user="Paul Grad"] But I would put a big positive, one the homeschooler will not gain I fear, as being the massive number of people one came in contact with over the course of those 12 to 16 years, and the instinctive and general knowledge one gained...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Sat, Dec 8 2007
  • Re: On Public Schools and A Particular New Rule in General

    I found more on home schooling and critique of the compulsory schooling system: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP5UU_TbAfU http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/chapters/index.htm
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Sun, Nov 25 2007
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)