  • Regarding Troops Coming Home

    I have a question regarding the troops coming home, and what it would actually mean from a financial standpoint. I've read Hazlitt's take on it in Economics In One Lesson, and I find myself agreeing for the most part. However, due to my lack of understanding regarding how the military functions...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by RMD_84 on Thu, Oct 20 2011
  • Do military bases bring prosperity to surrounding towns?

    I'm fairly new to economics, so forgive me for my lack of knowledge in this field. Anyways, I sometimes hear that military bases brings prosperity to the surrounding towns, and that this is a boon to the economy. This looks superficially plausible, but I can't help but think of the opportunity...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Sydney on Thu, Jun 16 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)