  • Vertical and Horizontal Monetary Creation???

    I was wondering if someone could give me a hand with this guys blog post - he seems to think that the US Government is not Revenue Constrained - And can basically print money forever with no downside - he is of the mind that even taxes are theoretically not necessary. Also he thinks that the USA will...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Redmond on Tue, Jul 27 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)