Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: And e-gold?

    I think you're much better off to stick to major US futures exchange traded futures contracts on gold and silver, unless you believe there will be a complete breakdown of law and order, etc. I don't see that scenerio, so a legal promise to deliver or to take delivery of bullion is much simpler...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Paul Grad on Sun, Nov 18 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)