Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: On Public Schools and A Particular New Rule in General

    [quote user="Tuur"] The story below popped in my head when I read this post... Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Paul Grad on Mon, Dec 10 2007
  • Re: On Public Schools and A Particular New Rule in General

    The story below popped in my head when I read this post... Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tuur on Mon, Dec 10 2007
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)