Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • America the Third-World Nation in Just 4 Easy Steps

    I'm not a good debater and I have a hard time refuting articles which make assertions which are either wrong conclusions from correct data or complete logical fallacies. In other words, I'm ignorant. This article , from 10 Nov has just been submitted to me to show how removal of trade barriers...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Woody on Tue, Nov 20 2012
  • Buying goods from slave labor

    So let's say a country has slavery (I mean real slavery, not the left's "slavery" of sweatshops), and the slaves produce almost all the goods for export from that country. Is it moral to buy the goods made from slave labor? Edit: Here is a clearer presentation of the problem-- If it...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by SirTenenbaum on Sat, Jul 14 2012
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)