Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Dentist911

    Dentist911 helps you find the nearest dentist office using you zipcode, city or state. Search for cosmetic dentist, prosthodontist or orthodontist near you! Do you or your child have a dental emergency? Toothaches are our specialty. Broke a filling or lost a crown? We fix that, too. In your time of need...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anonymous on Sat, Jun 9 2012
  • My own personal take on the economy as a "poor person" in America.

    As most here well know that I'm a college student (senior year), so for me finding work has been hard, even in the best of economic times (as college students are perceived as flight risks from jobs, and this is generally proven to be true statistically). Last year, I had enough of a job in which...
    Posted to General (Forum) by ladyattis on Thu, Jul 2 2009
  • Re: US health care

    The U.S. health care system is not broken. Everyone who needs care gets care. The care is very fast and excellent. Everyone over the age of 65 (regardless of income) receives free medical care, including greatly reduced prices on prescription drugs. In the state of Illinois (I don’t know about other...
    Posted to General (Forum) by InalienableRights on Thu, Mar 6 2008
  • The Problem with Voters

    On the news I hear way too many comments about politicians insulting one another (mudslinging), digging up old facts about their opponents' personal history, etc. Reporters make a big deal out of it, like it's some sort of reality show. "Who said what? Who insulted who? Who used to smoke...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Savi on Tue, Feb 12 2008
  • Austrian economists in public universities?

    I am trying to find a good plan to make my master studies in Economy. Currently I am studying Mechanical Engineering - Industrial Engineering at the Uruguayan public university. Because of my work (12 hours a day) and the mediocre system of my university, my average grade is a logarithmic 4, most universities...
    Posted to General (Forum) by gussosa on Fri, Feb 1 2008
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)