  • Re: *** November 2012 low content thread ***

    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Fri, Nov 23 2012
  • Re: *** November 2012 low content thread ***

    [quote user="SkepticalMetal"] What...the...heck...? http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Murray_Rothbard [/quote] There was a time - before the Internet - when Skepticism/Rationalism wasn't just about total deference to received wisdom from scientific priesthoods. Sadly, that time is long past and it has become just another religion.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Thu, Nov 22 2012
  • Re: Why Do We Lie to Our Kids About So Many Things? (Santa, Etc)

    It's good training for the real world where they will continue to be lied to about so many things (good government, etc.)
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Wed, Nov 21 2012
  • Re: *** November 2012 low content thread ***

    There goes the neighborhood.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Wed, Nov 21 2012
  • Re: *** November 2012 low content thread ***

    It was a coded message to his fellow Peace & Freedom Party members letting them know he had successfully infiltrated the message board. From that point on he has been a dormant cell, waiting for the code response (possible "b" or "z") telling him to rise up with his red brothers and sisters and wreck shit. I could be wrong though
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Wed, Nov 21 2012
  • Re: Crypto Cat Callout Catering

    @Malachi Wouldn't it be easier to just use the Diffie–Hellman key exchange? Or am I missing what that paper is about?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Wed, Nov 21 2012
  • Re: Crypto Cat Callout Catering

    [quote user="Andris Birkmanis"] I might be sending a Thanksgiving recipe, but "They" don't need to know that. Be sure the recipe is called a Chocolate Bomb or something that would attract attention, and be sure to mention it in clear text :) [/quote] My Allahu Akbar Twin Towers Tiramisu recipe should pique their interest.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Wed, Nov 21 2012
  • Re: Freedom Images...

    [quote user="Anenome"] Why don't you guys create a thread on it to discuss further and let's leave this picts thread alone. Thank you. [/quote] How about you leave the disgusting pro-war propaganda posters out of the thread as though they're somehow "pro-freedom" because its Israel.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Tue, Nov 20 2012
  • Re: Freedom Images...

    I'd rather stay where I am. Although I here Chile is nice.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Tue, Nov 20 2012
  • Re: Freedom Images...

    Interesting that you write off one sides actions as being "forced" by the other side, but not the other way around. That's a rather naive narrative to buy into. Looking at that picture, what's going on? The heroic Israeli soldier must shoot the crazed Palistine who shoots at him while hiding behind a woman and carrying a baby strapped
    Posted to General (Forum) by Groucho on Tue, Nov 20 2012
Page 3 of 43 (423 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options