  • Am I thinking about politics these days

    One songtext in my background: "You'r as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrify" (well then comes "our" love). There's one extre sentence I'm currently hoping for. "Some day you'l pay the price". This is my deepest wish, that the Deledefs and Bureacrats, and "servant" of the states do pay the
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Thu, Jan 17 2013
  • About the financial tsunami III

    Two entries on the zerohedge log: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-12/guest-post-social-security-system-already-broke and one that leads me to: http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-01-13/ceo-german-multinational-costs-monetary-are-union-too-high That’s the difference between states and firms. States to make firms suffer and firms have to see
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Mon, Jan 14 2013
  • Small extension to my last blog (the financial tsunami)

    Well it seems I'm not wrong: http://www.ortneronline.at/?p=20597 The "social security system" . It's maybe a misnomer. It probably should be the state promised poverty bomb. The official debts are 16 trillions. Now the social "security" alone should cost hat much... Guess that the peinsion promised have not yet counted also
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Sun, Jan 13 2013
  • It seems a financial tsunami is building up.

    Well it can not surprise an Austrian but it may be the "unthinkable" for the current main stream voodo economists. Just some things about Europe: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-09/20-facts-about-collapse-europe-everyone-should-know It surely shows how the credit expansion break down, leaves many hopeless people. Yes central banks can
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Thu, Jan 10 2013
  • An open question

    Well it seems time's running out. The US state does need 0,33 ¢ new debts for every $ they spend. Even an idiot can understand that this will not work. It fits perfectly that the citizens got poorer by the day. That' s clear, just printing on some paper does not make one richer. The FED is the biggest holder of US bonds and if you believe they
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Tue, Jan 8 2013
  • Full fitting

    Remember the entry I've made on 2012-12-16. Where I wrote what will happen about the "fisacl cliff" Well the cliff was not that high, it was just a small stop on the way up. And so the parties have "agreed", some more taxes is the only change. Were anything done to stop the money burning and printing? No, of course not. So we
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Fri, Jan 4 2013
  • Will laws ever be judged?

    I wonder how many laws ever will be questioned and/or their success judged. If we assume that in the USA the automatic loading weapons will be forbidden. Will this law be questioned on the next run of murder? Or will the following happen. The next murder will kill let's say a shot gun. Would you expect that the law about the automatic weapons will
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Wed, Dec 19 2012
  • Those things happen

    If you just have paper money with inflation and crony capitalism: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-18/chart-day-death-americas-middle-class If you think why does it happen despite so much surveillance: http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-12-18/big-brother-spying-didn%E2%80%99t-stop-connecticut-school-shooter-%E2%80%A6-or-911 Then you just
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Wed, Dec 19 2012
  • It’s just show time

    well or you can name is political theatre time. If it wouldn’t be so serious one could sit back and enjoy the show. Anyway the US democrats and republicans will simply raise the debt barrier again and so the so called fiscal cliff will just vanish like snow in the sun. Nothing will change, the fact that the USA is bankrupt. Not just in the tight sense
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Sun, Dec 16 2012
  • Three things a state should not do

    It's not that difficult to write down but impossible to follow for "politicians" manipulation of offers manipulation of demand control a countries money Well you might think how could that be true. Well the point if if you do not let the people decide and work for themselves. Then nobody will know what the people really want. And always
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Wed, Dec 12 2012
Page 5 of 46 (457 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options