  • Re: Could this be a golden opportunity for AE???

    [quote] This. And to expound on this idea, learn how men become free when they becomes too expensive to govern . [/quote] Absolutely! Whatcha waitin' for? Jump that train -- catch that plane -- or start your OWN friggin' game! Come on, folks, do it now and don't blame anybody else for holding...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Christy Ann Welty on Sun, Apr 4 2010
  • Natural economic order

    First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am a computer programmer from the Netherlands. I am working on a theory of money and banking derived from the "Natural Economic Order" of Silvio Gesell. "Natural Economic Order" clearly states that the root the economic and monetary...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by niphtrique on Fri, Oct 3 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)