Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

A pro-liberty strategy

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875
Freedom4Me73986 Posted: Fri, Jul 8 2011 4:57 AM

http://patrickkeefe.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/a-pro-life-and-proliberty-strategy/

The only thing I disagree with is the "vote with your hands" part for the obvious reasons. And I would only vote with the feet by moving to NH. But the rest is spot-on. Have lots of babies and raise them in the anarcho-capitalist/libertarian tradition.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,687
Points 22,990
Bogart replied on Fri, Jul 8 2011 8:28 AM

I disagree with join a militia.  How about just own a gun.

Don't bother starting a university, the whole education system is terrible and a giant waste of wealth. 

And since when are Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for freedom?  Certainly they are not for the freedom to consume a common weed to treat pain, eye sight problems, joint problems, etc.  And Limbaugh is a recovering addict.  They are not for the freedom of the people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, etc.

And as you said, voting is the problem. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,209
Points 35,645
Merlin replied on Fri, Jul 8 2011 12:31 PM

No. 5 is spot on. Check out the total fertility rate in you country and overshoot it. In any case, we should leave more than two kids. Eventually every local revolution succeeds this way.  

The Regression theorem is a memetic equivalent of the Theory of Evolution. To say that the former precludes the free emergence of fiat currencies makes no more sense that to hold that the latter precludes the natural emergence of multicellular organisms.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

No. 5 is spot on. Check out the total fertility rate in you country and overshoot it. In any case, we should leave more than two kids. Eventually every local revolution succeeds this way. 

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Settle down in NH, have 5-10 kids, homeschool them and teach them austrian economics.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 312
Points 4,325
Chyd3nius replied on Sun, Jul 10 2011 8:51 AM

Get married and stop using birth control.

-- --- English I not so well sorry I will. I'm not native speaker.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS