Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Discovering the Right of Self Ownership

    The battle for the natural right of self ownership is expanding. Republicans seem to be leaning towards more libertarian principles, and Democrats are, well, where the Republicans were in 2006 – stuck. This should seem to surprise many people, seeing how Republicans acted during the Bush administration...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Kyle on Fri, Sep 4 2009
  • Is it time for a "Liberty Manifesto"?

    Greetings - First, thank you for these scholarly forums -- it is a time when clear thinking is again needed at the forefront of politics and economics. WANTED POLITICAL/ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHERS: Is it time for a " Liberty Manifesto ?" <-- click to download PDF. We will publish the finished...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by LibertyPatriot on Mon, Aug 17 2009
  • 2nd Amendment Debates: How to diffuse the nuclear option

    Reading the 2nd Amendment, I take it to mean that no arm should be withheld from the individual since it would be unconstitutional. I invariably run into the retort: "then individuals should have to be allowed to have nukes, chemical weapons, and biological weapons too". The libertarian response...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Ryan Magnon on Sun, Aug 9 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)