Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • New libertarian party to focus on partying (funny)

    Good interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mzJ94YYCs From RidleyReport in New Hampshire.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Sun, Jun 26 2011
  • Education - the goal of the libertarian?

    I have had a thought the last several days. It has concerned where myself as a libertarian should direct my energy as related to the outside world, particularly non-libertarians. I think now that the best thing I can do is try to spread the truth about the Austrian way of thinking. I suppose what I am...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Patrick on Sat, Mar 13 2010
  • Re: Christine Smith: The LP's True Minarchist?

    [quote user="shazam"] Kubby and Ruwart are superior in principle, with the latter being a self-described anarchist. Barr would probably have the best chance of giving libertarianism exposure, given that he would basically continue Ron Paul's campaign. While I like Smith's positions...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Wed, Apr 2 2008
  • Christine Smith: The LP's True Minarchist?

    Check her out, she's running for the LP's nomination: http://christinesmithforpresident.com/ More importantly, check out her stances: http://christinesmithforpresident.com/cblog/index.php?/archives/75-Where-I-Stand.html She wants to completely " clean out the LP house ." I haven't...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Tue, Apr 1 2008
  • Re: The constitution of the Gold Party

    We have too many libertarian parties already, we do not need another. We have the Libertarian Party , the Boston Tea Party , the Personal Choice Party , the Freedom Party, USA , etc. We're making the same mistake the Marxists made: splitting ourselves into too many separate parties, marginalising...
    Posted to General (Forum) by allixpeeke on Sat, Feb 16 2008
  • Re: I Will Not Compromise - An Open Letter to libertarians

    CShirk: It's a generally good thing for the LP to run presidential candidates, even if said candidate has no shot at winning, because the LP presidential candidate usually gets far more media attention than local and state candidates. The presidential candidate is therefore better suited to A) teach...
    Posted to General (Forum) by allixpeeke on Wed, Nov 28 2007
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)