Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Rothbard's Birthday

    How do you plan on celebrating Rothbard's Birthday? I plan on wearing my Enemy of the State shirt and partaking in free market activities.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Austen on Thu, Feb 28 2013
  • Rothbard's MEC: Do seller _always_ try to maximise price?

    Rothard writes: if, because of feelings of friend­ship or hostility, receiving berries from Crusoe takes on a dif­ferent quality from that of receiving berries from Jones, the two packets of berries are no longer of equal serviceability to Jack­son, and therefore they become for him two different...
    Posted to General (Forum) by bitbutter on Sun, Jul 8 2012
  • What Austrian economics books do you reccomend for a beginner?

    I'm relatively new to researching economics, so I guess you could say I'm a beginner in my understanding of economics. I've been a libertarian for a couple of years, but I'm only in high school, so my knowledge is somewhat limited. So far I've read The Revolution by Ron Paul, Economics...
    Posted to General (Forum) by chuckduck764 on Fri, May 11 2012
  • Which Book would you take?

    I have an eleven month "trip" where my luggage is to be kept very minimal, thus I have enough room for only one book. I've read parts of each of the books, but never cover to cover. Between the following, which one would you choose? (I'm leaning toward de Soto's work.) 1. Money...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Rodriguez on Tue, Apr 12 2011
  • All Mises U content now available through Bit Torrent

    I thought this would be a good way of spreading our message freely, further, and faster. I arranged all information within the torrent exactly as it was downloaded from the beautifully-arranged Mises U that you have implemented on iTunes. I thought this additional format of delivery would be handy for...
    Posted to General (Forum) by mattthetalker on Fri, Mar 5 2010
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)