Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Rothbard's Birthday

    How do you plan on celebrating Rothbard's Birthday? I plan on wearing my Enemy of the State shirt and partaking in free market activities.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Austen on Thu, Feb 28 2013
  • Rothbard's MEC: Do seller _always_ try to maximise price?

    Rothard writes: if, because of feelings of friend­ship or hostility, receiving berries from Crusoe takes on a dif­ferent quality from that of receiving berries from Jones, the two packets of berries are no longer of equal serviceability to Jack­son, and therefore they become for him two different...
    Posted to General (Forum) by bitbutter on Sun, Jul 8 2012
  • What Austrian economics books do you reccomend for a beginner?

    I'm relatively new to researching economics, so I guess you could say I'm a beginner in my understanding of economics. I've been a libertarian for a couple of years, but I'm only in high school, so my knowledge is somewhat limited. So far I've read The Revolution by Ron Paul, Economics...
    Posted to General (Forum) by chuckduck764 on Fri, May 11 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)