Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • How to homestead a national park...

    No fuckin clue.. My brain + Rothbard = How do you mix labor with a bunch of land that you, essentially, do not want to mix labor with, but conserve the current state of. I don't think this is impossible, but I was just meditating and contemplating (getting baked) and I just can't seem to think...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Sonik on Mon, Feb 21 2011
  • When a free market goes on strike…

    I’d like to look at the current crisis from a theoretical point of view. Consider the following model. Assume - we have a free market - everyone in this market can vote to and if more than 50% of the population votes for something, it becomes a rule. Let’s suppose that the majority (more...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Intern Austronomist on Tue, Sep 30 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)