Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • 2012 US Gold Certificate

    http://bastiatart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2012GoldCertificate_web1.jpg Hi, new artist here. I painted an homage to the future President Paul. I thought if anyone might apreciate it you guys might. Mises is the Register of the Treasury. I painted this to raise money for the Paul campaign. 72"...
    Posted to General (Forum) by BastiatArt on Fri, Jan 6 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)